Our cGMP manufacturing facilities are all designed for efficient, direct, one-way movement through production - and our equipment operators and production personnel are well-trained and held to the highest quality and safety standards.
Strict manufacturing procedures, extraordinary attention to detail throughout the production process, frequent equipment evaluations and investments, and ongoing training ensure the proper management of all packaging operations – and the production of the highest quality packaging. Our good manufacturing practices include ...
- Consistent and compliant procedures and specifications.
- Clearly defined and documented manufacturing processes.
- Statistical process control and change management validation.
- Operators trained to carry out documented processes.
- Experienced quality auditors on all shifts.
- Training of every individual in quality management goals.
- Specialty equipment aiding in visual inspection and quality assurance.
- Pre-performance carton testing for critical production run attributes.
- Inline application of covert RF-EAS source tagging security sensors.
- Consecutive backside numbering of pressure-sensitive roll labels.
Lake Forest, IL – EST. 1986
Kenosha, WI – EST. 2016
Elkhart, IN – EST. 2004
Total Real Estate
467,000 Sq. Ft.
Our production equipment is some of the best available on the market – Heidelberg, Mitsubishi, Mark Andy, Man Roland and CPS printing presses; Bobst die cutters; various folder-gluers; paperboard tray formers; an AVT Orion automated visual inspection unit; Helios label inspection units; and a variety of finishing equipment. Also among our assets are presses that produce pressure-sensitive roll labels and specialized equipment for the high-capacity production of package inserts. Our prepress department uses leading CAD, proofing and workflow technologies.
We continually invest in equipment and technologies that improve quality, capacity and operational efficiency.