A turnkey process that combines cartons and inserts in one simple packaging solution.
Have a Question?
- Folding cartons can be produced from any conventional carton stock
- Cartons can be printed and die cut on offset or flexographic presses
- Inserts can be printed and micro-folded into as many as 238 panels
Because we produce both cartons and inserts under one roof,
your labor and inventory costs are reduced. It also simplifies
your cost of materials.
PROVIDES IMPROVED TREATMENT COMMUNICATION:
The Zip-Sert® solution’s unique zipper feature allows easy access to the
insert from outside the carton. When a prescription medication
contains both physician and patient literature, the physician’s
insert may be readily viewed from the outside of the package
and removed via the zipper pocket.
ENSURES ACCURACY AND FDA COMPLIANCE:
To ensure accuracy, we can scan bar codes on both the insert
and the folding carton when inserts are placed in the final
We also provide a certificate of compliance that meets cGMP
standards and complies with FDA regulations.
A Zip-Simple Packaging Solution
Zip-Sert® is a turnkey combination packaging solution that provides improved patient treatment communication thanks to Colbert Packaging’s expertise in folding cartons and package inserts.
At Colbert Packaging, we define the Total Package as great packaging combined with value-added services.
- Offset and Flexographic Printing
- Structural Design
- Full In-House Prepress
- Pantone Live®
- Technical Sales Support
- In-House Sheeting
- GlobalVision Inspection and Quality (cGMPs)
- Ink Blending and Matching
- Die Making and Die Cutting
- Gluing and Windowing
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Board Stocking Program
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) Program
- Warehousing, Just in Time Delivery
- Automatic RF-EAS Source Tagging
- Security Ink Solutions
- Braille Embossing
- Cold Foil and HoloCure™
We’re a people first manufacturer with a company-wide commitment to being responsive to customers and providing accurate information. We’re able to deliver superior service because — from leadership to the production floor — each of us is thoroughly vested in understanding and supporting your products, processes and requirements. We’re known for:
- Production quality
- On-time delivery
- Employee excellence