Encourage greater patient engagement with the latest in compliance/unit dose safe packaging solutions.
Colbert Packaging will collaborate with you to create a unit dose solution that fosters greater patient involvement and safety, while simplifying accountability. All of our unit dose packaging solutions are:
- Fully branded
- Manufactured using secure and sustainable materials
- Able to accommodate a wide range of blister cavities with printed dosage numbers, dates or other instructions
Have a Question?
Choose the solution that best meets your pharmaceutical product needs:
Patented popup packaging for home countertop display.
Three clicks of the compact packaging tells the patient the dosage is ready.
Combines blister package structure with bottle access and convenience.
Innovative, patented product security.
Patented locking mechanism makes accessibility and dosage tracking a cinch.
Patented, 3-step process for both easy access and tamper-resistant security.
At Colbert Packaging, we define the Total Package as great packaging combined with value-added services.
- Offset and Flexographic Printing
- Structural Design
- Full In-House Prepress
- Pantone Live®
- Technical Sales Support
- In-House Sheeting
- GlobalVision Inspection and Quality (cGMPs)
- Ink Blending and Matching
- Die Making and Die Cutting
- Gluing and Windowing
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Board Stocking Program
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) Program
- Warehousing, Just in Time Delivery
- Automatic RF-EAS Source Tagging
- Security Ink Solutions
- Braille Embossing
- Cold Foil and HoloCure™
We’re a people first manufacturer with a company-wide commitment to being responsive to customers and providing accurate information. We’re able to deliver superior service because — from leadership to the production floor — each of us is thoroughly vested in understanding and supporting your products, processes and requirements. We’re known for:
- Production quality
- On-time delivery
- Employee excellence