Packaging can sell your product – or send buyers to the competition. The retail shelf may be the final moment of your marketing campaign, when the buyer reaches for your product or someone else’s.
We work with you to create fully customized folding cartons that maximize shelf appeal. Imagine how your brand will shine with:
- Appealing curves
- Crisp colors
- Eye-catching graphics
- Interesting die cuts
- Brand-revealing windows
- Convenient zippers
- Shiny metallic foils
- Unique holographic effects
- Braille embossing
We also offer many security options that enhance product safety and brand protection.
As a certified provider of RF-EAS source tagging sensors, we can automatically apply Sensormatic and Checkpoint source tagging sensors during production to increase asset protection – without the traditional labor costs associated with manual tagging.
- Colbert Packaging is a Qualified Source for Applying ADT Sensormatic.
- Colbert Packaging is a Checkpoint Certified Source Tagging Packaging Partner.
We can also protect your product by producing your packaging with our special tear-resistant and bite-resistant paperboard. Or perhaps you want to consider one of our specialty packaging solutions designed to protect products in retail settings.
To protect the integrity of your brand and prevent counterfeiting, we offer an assortment of invisible, colorless, light-reactive, heat-sensitive and coin-reactive inks that provide instant authentication when exposed to verification technologies.
- Invisible inks are instantly verified when scratched with a coin or other rigid object.
- Colorless inks fluoresce a visible color only under short-wave or long-wave UV light.
- Light-reactive fluorescent inks provide prompt, reversible color when exposed to UV light.
- Heat-sensitive inks exhibit a distinct color change when rubbed with a finger.
At Colbert Packaging, we define the Total Package as great packaging combined with value-added services.
- Offset and Flexographic Printing
- Structural Design
- Full In-House Prepress
- Pantone Live®
- Technical Sales Support
- In-House Sheeting
- GlobalVision Inspection and Quality (cGMPs)
- Ink Blending and Matching
- Die Making and Die Cutting
- Gluing and Windowing
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Board Stocking Program
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) Program
- Warehousing, Just in Time Delivery
- Automatic RF-EAS Source Tagging
- Security Ink Solutions
- Braille Embossing
- Cold Foil and HoloCure™
We’re a people first manufacturer with a company-wide commitment to being responsive to customers and providing accurate information. We’re able to deliver superior service because — from leadership to the production floor — each of us is thoroughly vested in understanding and supporting your products, processes and requirements. We’re known for:
- Production quality
- On-time delivery
- Employee excellence